PACC now seeks an energetic and organized individual to assume the position of Office Manager. This position reports to Human Resources.
• Answer phones, screen calls, welcome visitors/clients
• Direct and refer clients to appropriate staff members and outside sources
• Maintain customer complaint log sheet
• Coordinate with various schools, colleges and training institutions to ensure the hiring of volunteers, interns and holiday workers.
• Perform general clerical duties including computer data entry, filing, organizing office records and files, and operating office equipment
• Open and sort mail daily
• Maintain client literature
• Handle schedules, track staff, maintain staff calendars
• Prepare monthly inventory of office supplies, check for comparative prices and prepare purchase requisition for items needed
• Oversee equipment upkeep and communicate with technical support
• Compose correspondence, compile and complete mailings
• Assist with maintenance of client database
• Take minutes at staff meetings
• Collect rent and other incoming checks and log them appropriately
• Assist marketing and communications departments with marketing for PACC apartments, events and initiatives
• Monitor office timesheets - Check for daily completion and accuracy and submit to Payroll
• Updating front desk manual
• Analyze monthly phone bills
• Maintain vendor file of checks to be mailed and mail checks as instructed
• Provide other support as required
• MUST HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH NOT FOR PROFIT ORGANIZATION PREFERABLY IN COMMUNITY ORGANIZING.
• Must be computer literate, possess good word processing and typing skills.
• Must work well with a wide variety of people and be able to multi-task.
• Self-starter who is detail oriented with excellent office, organizational, and communication skills.
• High School/GED
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Please e-mail, fax or mail a cover letter and resume
ATTN: 201 DeKalb Office Manager
201 DeKalb Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11205
PACC is an equal opportunity employer