The Pratt Area Community Council (PACC) is a dynamic neighborhood-based organization. We combine tenant and community organizing, tenant and homeowner services, affordable housing development and management, and economic development to improve the Brooklyn communities of Fort Greene, Clinton Hill, and Bedford Stuyvesant. PACC now seeks an energetic and organized individual to assume the position of Office Manager/Receptionist at 900 Fulton Street, home of our property management and economic development departments.
• Welcome visitors/clients, answer phones, screen calls,
• Direct and refer clients to appropriate staff members and outside sources
• General clerical duties including computer data entry, filing, organizing office records and files,and operating office equipment
• Open and sort high volume of mail daily
• Compile and send out department mailings including rent statements
• Maintain client literature and forms
• Track staff schedules, maintain staff sign-in sheets
• Keep inventory and order office supplies
• Oversee equipment upkeep and communicate with technical support
• Assist with composing correspondence including resident requests
• Maintain database of apartment seekers, RSVP apartment hotline
• Assist with assembling data and information for monthly reports as required.
• Provide other support as required
• Ability to deal with vendors and create invoices
Self-starter who is detail oriented with excellent office, organizational, and communication skills. Must be computer literate with proficiency with Microsoft Office suite as well as good word processing and typing skills. Must work well with a wide variety of people and be able to multi-task. Previous office experience required.
Spanish speaking a plus
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits. PACC is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send or fax cover letter and resume to:
201 Dekalb Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11205